Welcome to this page.
I’m very glad you found it!
I have many clients who ask me for recommendations where they could go for piano lessons.
I also teach piano occasionally, but I usually refer them to other people who do it full-time.
However, I came across this course from Pianoforall, which offers a very interesting and good method for learning piano quick and easy.
But what’s so cool about it, is that you can download it onto your computer, and study it in your own time!
It isn’t only a bunch of PDF’s you download, but it actually has video and audio clips integrated with the textbooks.
That way you never have to feel lost and unsure.
It’s like having a piano teacher right next to you!
Pianoforall is one of the most popular and respected piano courses on the web. Online since 2006 it is always amongst the first choices of anyone wanting to learn piano.
• All-in-one package. Ebooks, Videos and audios
• Works with all devices – PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and phones
• All styles of piano covered – pop, blues, jazz, ballads, improvisation, classical.
• Play-by-ear and learn to read music at the same time
• Filled with tricks, tips and formulas to help people sound great right from the start
• Easy to follow yet comprehensive
• 10 clearly laid out ebooks – 600 pages in total
200 videos – over 10 hours in total
500 audio lessons
• The video and audio can be accessed right on the page you are viewing so you don’t have to open separate programmes
• Instant download or delivered anywhere in the world on a DVD ROM
• The website is verified by VERISIGN so you know your payments are totally secure
The Pianoforall Process
Traditional piano instruction generally begins with Sight Reading (being taught to
memorize other peoples musical compositions using musical notation)
Unfortunately, this is an extremely laborious process and many accomplished ‘sight readers’ have no idea about how to play by ear or how the music they can sight read is constructed in
the first place.
To do this they have to learn about chords and harmony.
Pianoforall works the other way round. You build a solid foundation using chords, ‘real’
sounding rhythms and grooves and then you BUILD on top of that and learn to play by
ear and sight read along the way.
How does it work?
Pianoforall uses lots of memory tricks and formulas to speed up the learning
You start by learning basic rhythms and chords.
With the foundation laid the sky is the limit. Ballads, Jazz, Blues, Ragtime,
Improvisation, composing melodies, Classical sight reading ALL become SO much
easier when you have a solid foundation in chords, rhythm and basic harmony.
In later sections you build up further on this foundation.
Seriously, with this course, you start with the basics of the piano keyboard, moving on to chords, rhythms and harmonies.
You don’t need to spend hours and hours trying to learn something you don’t understand.
Everything is laid out clearly.
I’ve heard of so many people, mostly children, who have just given up their piano lessons in the first few months, because they find the music reading boring. It all starts with a desire to learn to play the piano.
Maybe you want to play like someone?
Your dad? Your mom?
That desire quickly fades away once you find out how difficult is it if you follow the wrong way.
I have met so many people who have told me that they just wished that they had continued with their piano lessons as a child. Or, that they had an opportunity.
Well… this is the thing:
It’s never too late to learn!!
And you don’t need much time.
Just 30 minutes a day!
This course is geared and designed for the beginner.
It helps you, bit by bit.
The lessons aren’t too big or too lengthy to digest.
If you are not a beginner, you could browse through the books and see where you can pick up from, and learn further.
How to get the course
You just click on the link at the bottom of this page, and choose in what format you want the course.
You can either download the course onto your computer.
Or order a DVD ROM version, which you can carry around with you wherever you go!
The course consist of Ebooks in Epub format.
To open Pianoforall Ebooks on a WINDOWS PC you need to
download a free ebook reader called
1. Download KOTOBEE READER
3. Double click the downloaded file to install Kotobee Reader on your computer – Click ‘Yes’ if asked do you want to allow Kotobee to make changes to your device – it is perfectly safe. Create a ‘shortcut’ on your desktop
4. Download one or all of the Pianoforall ebooks.
5. Open KOTOBEE READER
6. Choose ‘Open epub’ and locate your chosen book (probably in ‘Downloads’) (Don’t double click – use the ‘Open’ button)
7. When the book opens make it FULL SCREEN
You’re on your way to play any type of music and play along with others if you wish.
Try it out now, and go to Pianoforall’s website to see more about pricing, and to read testimonials, and read the FAQ section, if you have any questions.
You can even
Start your piano lessons by clicking on this link:
Let me know how you are doing by emailing me will you?
I can even place your testimonial on this page!
Disclaimer: If you click on the link above, I will get a small commission, if you choose to purchase one of Pianoforall’s courses.